Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gotta love it...

Gotta love life when it comes along with a side of bullshit!! Goshhhh. sometimes i really feel like screaming soooo loud or even running. I want to run away from everything and just keep going and dont look back. I know life wont always be like this but for the longest time it has been quite the same or worsee. I hate the feeling of my head about to expload from all the stress and anger! I have found that running in fact helps a lot for me. I went for a run yesterday for about a good hour. I am deffinatley feeling it today but ohh well, it was worth it in the long run... :p haha. Damn i just cant wait till all this stuff is overrr! Finals, Moving, Finding a job..It may not seem like much but it is when it has been the same situations for quite some time now. hmmm.. Im staying strong <3

2 comments:

  1. I just typed a whole inspirational comment and I'm unsure why it didnt post, but basically I wanted to say I truly sympathize and I hope you never have to deal with all that and the added stress of what I'm going through, ever. It will be ok, remember if God brings you to it, he will bring you through it. <3

    ReplyDelete